The AllCare™ Floor Level Low Bed — Enhance Safety, Simplify Equipment Needs, and it is Easy on Staff
Med-Mizer is excited to launch the first expandable width bed that will lower to the floor level. In the past, facilities and individuals have had to choose various frames to address their needs (falls, bariatric, custodial care, sub-acute/short term rehab, wider beds for comfort, etc). The AllCare™ Floor Level bed goes 3.6″ from the floor (about the width of a smartphone) to help reduce falls. With going lower to the floor and adding a wider sleep surface (up to 42″) we have the ultimate tool to use as a falls intervention. The AllCare™ bed can help you turn a bed fall into a bed roll. We have created the AllCare™ Bed to be THE solution to help facilities address the following challenges:
• Falls Risk: Floor level height with optional safety mat and advanced falls alarm system to help facilities manage high risk resident falls.
•Bariatric Dignity: Provide bariatric residents the same equipment utilized throughout your facility.
• Custodial Care: Enhance resident comfort (expandable width) and height (up to 30″) to manage custodial residents needs.
• Short Term Rehab: Advanced positioning features (Cardiac Chair, Trendelenburg, Reverse Trendelenburg), optional scale to manage higher acuity residents.
• Standardization: Improve staff training as well as maintenance with ONE bed-frame solution across your facility.
• Deck Height (low position): 3.6″
• Deck Height (high position): 25″
• Sleeping Surface: 35″, 39″, 42″ x 80″L (84″L optional)
• Maximum Safe Working Load: 600 lbs.
Questions? Call Us at (540) 777-0530